Clarus LED Lantern
|View all products by UCO»|
Share This Product:
The UCO Clarus LED Lantern is an even smaller version of our already compact-sized Lumora LED Lantern. The collapsible lantern switches easily to flashlight mode and is easy to transport. Don't be fooled by its small size as it provides up to 150 lumens of diffused white light in lantern mode. And as the need arises, the on/off button switches from mid to bright to dim-levels of light or a strobe for emergency situations. Perfect for auto, home, and boat emergency preparedness kits, RVs, and in your backpack.
- Collapsible lantern is rugged, water resistant, and easy to transport.
- Frosted globe slides up for lantern mode and down for flashlight mode.
- Bright XP-E R3 CREE LED provides a diffused white light, in lantern mode, up to 150 lumens.
- Durable, plastic base with on/off button.
- Burns up to 70 hours.
- On/off button switches light levels from mid to bright to dim light to conserve batteries or strobe for emergeny situations.
- Includes a hook for hanging.
- Battery Type (not included): Three 1.5V AAA alkaline
- Battery Life—up to: 70 hours
- Beam Projection: 164 feet (50 m)
- Bulb Type: Super bright XP-E R3 CREE LED
- Highly water resistant: IPX 6
- Dimensions—open: 6.5″ high x 2″ diameter (16.5 cm x 5.1 cm)
- Dimensions—closed: 4.5″ high x 2″ diameter (11.4 cm x 5.1 cm)
- Weight (w/ batteries): 4.0 oz. (112 g)
Warning: Do not look directly into the LED light.
If the Clarus LED Lantern does not light initially:
- Make sure that each battery is inserted in the proper direction within the battery case—the negative end of the battery should be touching the spring.
- After the battery case is inserted, check that the black base of the lantern is tightened completely—the red o-ring shouldn't be visible from side-view of the lantern.