This lightweight, self-contained complete cooking system is constructed from stainless steel and works with solid fuel. The stove is great for heating water or food on the trail, such as a quick cup of coffee, tea, or soup. It includes a windshield type stove and a pot with lid. The stove fits in the pot, which has folding handles and a small pour spout, making it space and weight efficient for hiking and backpacking.
The durable 585 ML pot has graduations in both ounces and milliliters that you read from the inside when pouring in the liquid. The pot's folding handles have Silicone grips for protection from heat and it all fits in the included mesh stuff sack.
- Great for 1-2 person multi-day treks where light weight and compact size are important
- Stainless cooking pot with volume indicators in ml/oz.
- 2 hinged, stainless steel, silicone-coated grips on stainless pot
- Windscreen/ aluminum pot stand designed for use with Esbit solid Fuel tablets (Fuel not included)
- Pot constructed from high quality stainless steel
- Includes 585 ml stainless pot, stainless lid, and a Windscreen/ aluminum pot stand that is highly efficient at transmitting heat
- Dimensions-packed: 3.4" x 4.4" (8.6 cm x 11.1 cm)
- Weight: 11 oz. (287 g)
- Capacity: 20 oz. (585 ML)