The Esbit CS985ST Alcohol Stove & Trekking Cook set provides various options for cooking out on the trail. It has a 985 ml pot with a volume indicator in ml/oz. increments on the side, and a 470 ml pot/pan which also serves as a lid. Constructed from Stainless Steel, the set includes a stand that supports the pots, and includes a solid brass alcohol burner. The alcohol burner is constructed from brass and allows variable temperature control, plus it holds the denatured alcohol in it during transport. Everything can be stored and carried in the large pot, which comes with a mesh bag, and fits compactly in your backpack.
- 985 ml Stainless pot with volume indicator in ml/oz.
- 470 ml Stainless pot that also serves as lid
- Brass constructed alcohol burner with a screw top & rubber gasket
- Variable temperature control; fold-away handle that helps to regulate or extinguish flame
- Pot stand and alcohol burner nest inside Big pot
- Pot stand constructed from extremely light weight, hard-anodized aluminum for efficient heat transfer
- Includes stand, 985 ml pot, 470 ml pot/lid and alcohol burner
Dimensions-packed: 5.8" x 5" (14.7 cm x 12.8 cm)
Weight: 19 oz. (530 g)
Capacity: 33 oz. (985 ml)