The Outdoor 2000 knife is high-quality with a profile-ground, multifunctional blade as well as a patterned, high-friction grip handle. Able to handle everything from fine carpentry work to cable scaling, which makes this knife a favorite among carpenters, electricians and construction workers. Blade of Swedish cold-rolled special stainless steel. Orange plastic sheath with a flexible leather strap.
Axe head of black epoxy coated boron steel. Reinforced plastic handle. Leather sheath.
Morakniv 2000 Knife Features & Specs:
- Knife with a 2.5 mm thick profile-ground stainless steel blade.
- Patterned high-friction grip handle.
- Orange plastic sheath with flexible leather strap.
- Blade Thickness: 0.1" (2.5 mm)
- Blade Length: 4.3" (109 mm)
- Total Length: 8.7" (220 mm
- Net Weight: 5.0 oz. (141 g)
Mora Outdoor Axe Features & Specs
- Axe head of black epoxy coated boron steel.
- Reinforced plastic handle.
- Leather sheath for axe head.
- Blade Thickness: 0.24" (6.0 mm)
- Blade Length: 4.5" (115 mm)
- Total Length: 12.7" (322 mm)
- Net Weight: 17.6 oz. (500 g)