Cast a broad swath of light from almost anywhere! Pack the innovative Alki Lantern + Flashlight when you need a versatile, lightweight, compact source of light to illuminate your adventures. The convenient, patent-pending integrated shock cord in the base of the Alki enables you to hang and focus the lantern from both horizontal and vertical surfaces. No longer limited to a pole or limb that will accept a hook or string, the Alki Lantern + Flashlight can be lashed to a tree limb, tent pole, guy line, bar, strap or flagpole! Push the globe down to transform the lantern into a handy flashlight for reading in bed or to accompany you on late-night forays out of your tent. Offers four lighting modes, including a strobe mode.
WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals including BPA, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Collapsible lantern is rugged, water resistant, and easy to transport.
- Frosted globe slides up for lantern mode and down for flashlight mode.
- Bright R3 XP-E CREE LED provides a diffused white light, in lantern mode, up to 150 lumens.
- Burns up to 130 hours.
- Durable, plastic base with on/off button.
- On/off button switches light levels from bright to mid to dim to conserve batteries or strobe for emergency situations.
- Integrated shock cord in base allows Alki to mount to trees, bars, straps, guy lines, etc. up to 1" (2.5 cm) in diameter.