High-quality knife with a profile-ground, multifunctional blade as well as a patterned, high-friction grip handle. Able to handle everything from fine carpentry work to cable scaling, which makes this knife a favorite among carpenters, electricians and construction workers. Blade of Swedish cold-rolled special stainless steel. Forest green plastic sheath with a flexible leather strap.
Morakniv 2000 Knife Features
- Knife with a 2.5 mm thick, profile-ground stainless steel blade.
- Patterned high-friction grip handle.
- Forest green plastic sheath with flexible leather strap.
Morakniv 2000 Knife Specifications
- Knife with a profile-ground stainless steel blade.
- Blade Thickness: 0.1" (2.5 mm)
- Blade Length: 4.3" (109 mm)
- Total Length: 8.7" (220 mm)
- Net Weight: 5.0 oz. (141 g)