The Morakniv Companion Fixed-Blade Outdoor Knife is an all-in-one knife for outdoor enthusiasts, ideal for carving, food prep, and cutting tinder and wood. Featuring a 4.1-inch, three-quarter tang hardened Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel blade, it maintains an edge and stays sharp longer than carbon steel, and is far less prone to rust, for outdoor and marine applications where knives are commonly exposed to dirt and moisture. A patterned, high-friction grip sits comfortably in the hand, for greater control, safety, and performance, especially in wet and cold conditions.
A must-have knife for camping, hiking, hunting, fishing, and survival/emergency preparedness, the Moraniv Companion has a blade length of 4.1 inches (104 mm), blade thickness of 0.1 inch (2.5 mm), overall length of 8.6 inches (218 mm), and weight w/ sheath of 4.1 oz. (116 g). Includes a color-matching plastic sheath with a belt clip. Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty. Made in Sweden.
- Packaged in Pinpack
- Knife with a 2.5 mm thick cold-rolled stainless steel blade
- Scandinavian grind produces a very sharp edge with excellent control of the cut and is easy to sharpen
- Ergonomic handle with patterned high-friction rubber grip gives the feeling of control, making work easier, as if the knife were an extension ofyour hand
- Color-matching plastic sheath with belt loop
- Made in Sweden
- Steel: Stainless
- Total Length:P 8.6" (218 mm)
- Blade Length: 4.1" (104 mm)
- Thickness: 2.5 mm
- Product weight: 4.1 oz. (116 g)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime