The Scout knife is one of our most classic outdoor recreation knives and has always “been prepared” – ever since it first started to be manufactured in the 30’s. It’s the perfect knife for the younger generation of outdoor enthusiasts who want to learn how to carve bark boats, willow pipes and barbecue sticks.
The Morakniv classic Scout 39 is a traditional outdoor knife with double finger protection and a stainless steel blade featuring a blunt safety tip and a black leather sheath. Like all Morakniv stainless steel knives, the Scout 39 is ideally suited for marine, fishing, outdoor and construction applications, where knives see hard use and are commonly exposed to dirt and moisture. The CHROMIUM content of stainless steel makes them less susceptible to corrosion and oxidation than carbon steels, giving them a longer life overall.
Morakniv knives are made from high-quality sandvik steel, characterized by ultra-fine carbides that result in superb forging and hardening properties. The absence of large carbide deposits promotes excellent edge sharpness for optimum cutting performance. Morakniv has been manufacturing the highest-quality knives in Mora, Sweden since 1891. Professionals worldwide trust the quality materials and fine craftsmanship of Mora knives. Mora knives feature ergonomically-designed handles and employ premium-quality knife steel that is optimally adapted to the task for which the knife is intended.
- Packaged in Pinpack
- Fixed blade outdoor knife with double finger protection
- Blunted tip for safety, and 3.3-Inch stainless steel blade
- Sandvik stainless steel blade is ideal for marine, fishing, outdoor, and construction applications
- Black leather sheath; impact resistant plastic handle
- Total length: 7 inches (178 mm)
- Blade length: 3.3 inches (85 mm)
- Blade thickness: 0.08 inches (2.0 mm)
- Weight: 2.4 oz. (69g)
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty