Yet another powerful member of the Bushcraft family, with a 3.2 mm blade that makes for a robust, heavier knife. The blade is made of stainless steel that we have hardened to optimal strength, making it extremely resistant under pressure.
The Swedish stainless steel blade is extra thick to be able to withstand nature’s pressures. The knife’s Hi-Vis Orange color makes it very visible so that you don’t have to search around for it. The spine of the blade has been ground so that you can use it together with fire starter – which means critical fire is never far away. The knife sheath contains a belt loop and clip so your knife is always close at hand.
- Packaged in Pinpack
- Knife with a 3.2 mm thick stainless steel blade that stays sharp for a long time.
- The blade is ridgeground especially for use with a fire starter (sold separately).
- Ergonomic handle with high-friction rubber grip gives the feeling of control, making work easier, as if the knife were an extension of your hand.
- Orange plastic sheath with belt loop
- Steel: Stainless
- Total Length: 9.1" (232 mm)
- Blade length: 4.3" (109 mm)
- Thickness: 3.2 mm
- Product weight: 6.1 oz. (174 g)
- UPC: 7391846013921
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime