Just like its sibling Bushcraft Black, Bushcraft Black SRT (serrated) is one of our sturdiest knives, due to its 3.2 mm thick blade. The stainless steel blade is half serrated, making it perfect for cutting rope and fiber.
The stainless steel blade is simple to maintain and also has a black anti-corrosive DLC coating, giving it even more protection to environmental exposure. The teeth of the blade sit strategically closest to the handle, so you can work both with teeth and a normal edge. The spine of the blade has been ground so that you can use it together with fire starter – which means critical fire is never far away. The knife sheath contains a belt loop and clip so your knife is always close at hand.
- Fixed blade knife with 1/8-inch (3.2 mm) thick stainless steel blade with anti-corrosive black coating
- Ergonomic rubber handle with high-friction grip
- MOLLE-compatible sheath of heavy-duty Nylon with bungee closure
- Limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty
- Made in Sweden
- Blade length: 4.3" (109mm)
- Blade thickness: 0.125" (3.2mm)
- Total length: 9.3" (236mm)
- Weight: 5.7 oz (161g)