A knife in the Bushcraft family with a black 0.125" (3.2 mm) thick blade that is one of the most sturdy knives we have ever made. The carbon steel blade has a black coating which protects against corrosion. You can use the back of the blade with a fire starter (not included) as the spine of the blade is sharp and ground especially for that purpose. Black MOLLE-compatible sheath of heavy-duty nylon.
- Knife with a 3.2 mm thick carbon steel blade with anti-corrosion coating.
- The 90° spine of the blade has been ground especially for use with a fire starter (sold separately).
- Ergonomic handle with high-friction rubber grip gives the feeling of control, making work easier, as if the knife were an extension of your hand.
- Black MOLLE-compatible sheath of heavy-duty nylon.
- Sturdy knife with a 0.125" thick high carbon steel blade and a MOLLE-compatible sheath.
- Blade Material: Carbon steel blade with anti-corrosion coating
- Blade Thickness: 0.125" (3.2 mm)
- Blade Length: 4.3" (109 mm)
- Total Length: 9.1" (232 mm)
- Net Weight: 6.3 oz. (180 g)
- Part #: M-12280 / M-12294