Morakniv Garberg Knife - Black Carbon - Leather Sheath
Item No. M-13100
Morakniv Garberg Knife - Black Carbon This blackened Carbon full tang knife is designed to meet the long-time wishes from our most dedicated users, as well as the desires of the knife lovers that haven’t yet discovered the world of Morakniv. The knife is developed to handle the most challenging
Morakniv Garberg Knife - Black Carbon
This blackened Carbon full tang knife is designed to meet the long-time wishes from our most dedicated users, as well as the desires of the knife lovers that haven’t yet discovered the world of Morakniv.
The knife is developed to handle the most challenging tasks it may be exposed to. Our full tang model is the most robust knife we’ve ever made and has a genuine Morakniv design. We’ve used the best and most rugged materials in every part of the knife, from the handle to the blade. As with all our knives, it’s produced in our own factory in Mora, Sweden according to our SGM® (Steel Grade Mora) standard. The blade has a Scandi-grind profile that makes it easy to keep sharp and a ground spine compatible with a fire starter. The blade has a DLC coating: a dark, hard, scratch-resistant coating. It is very thin, only about 1.5μm. The coating helps to protects the carbon steel from corrosion.
In this exclusive version, it’s delivered in a unique leather sheath or a robust polymer sheath with Multi-Mount kit.
Garberg Carbon Features
- OTO (One Tool Option) knife
- Blackened blade to give it a forced style patina to protect it from further corrosion
- Carbon is easier to hone or sharpen than Stainless Steel
- The high Carbon content also makes it a viable emergency tool for making Flint and Steel type fire/ignition
- The 90 degree spine on this Knife makes this tool a great tinder processor
- Best length for any blade is between 4-6"
- Garberg has a thick enough blade for heavy Batoning but yet not so thick that it becomes useless for finer work like making feather sticks or carving needed camp tools.
- The Garberg employs a revolutionary grip material and a pattern molded into the handle
- Very reliant to abrasion and wear
- Perfect blend of the Scandinavian style Forrest Knife, the Modern form of a Bushcraft Blade, and the OTO features need for a good Survival Tool.
Leather SheathThe leather sheath is made from 3mm thick high quality black leather that offers a sleek appearance and heavy-duty support for the blade. A sturdy belt loop at the back is made from the same high-quality leather as the rest of the sheath.
A part of you since 1891Firmly anchored in a long tradition of craftsmanship, our first factory was founded onthe outskirts of Mora in 1891. It successfully combined the benefits of hand-forged blades and industrial manufacture. The result was a knife with a grip-friendly handle and a very sharp and robust blade. Today, the knife from Mora is known for its high quality and is also recognized as a national symbol of Sweden. We take pride in our heritage and that every one of our knives are made in Mora, Sweden. Therefore we have decided to name our new series of outdoor knives after places in and around Mora that inspire us. This means that the beautiful region of Dalarna and the proud origins of Morakniv are always close by
Your Morakniv warranty lasts a lifetime.A knife from Morakniv is a robust tool that is made to last. Morakniv guarantees that all of our knives are free from defects in material, construction or workmanship for the life of the product under normal use according to the care guidelines on our website. If the knife is defective due to materials or workmanship, we will repair it at no cost or replace it with a new knife of the same or an equivalent model.*
Morakniv is proud of and well known for our high quality. Our customers shall feel confident that every Morakniv they buy will last for a long time under tough conditions.
|Description||Garberg BlackBlade w/Leather Sheath (C), Peg Box|
|Product Group Name||MoraKniv|
|More Info||Full Tang Blade, Bushcraft, 5pcs/ctn|
There are no reviews yet.