The Morakniv Craft line Basic 511 Utility Knife features a 3. 6-inch fixed blade made of high carbon steel that achieves high hardness, sharpens easily and is exceptionally tough. High carbon steels are preferred in applications that demand durability and frequent regrinding. The material is harder than stainless steel, allowing it to hold a sharper and more durable acute edge. An impact-resistant handle with a larger shape fits comfortably in the hand. A finger guard on the handle provides additional safety. Included with the knife is a hard plastic Combo-Sheath, which provides a quick-connect feature for attaching a second knife and sheath.
Morakniv has been manufacturing the highest-quality knives in Mora, Sweden since 1891. Mora Craft line Series include sharp, durable, high-quality utility knives suitable for construction, trade and industrial professionals. Limited lifetime manufacturer’s .
- Fixed blade utility knife with a stainless steel blade
- Ergonomic handle of TPE rubber provides optimum grip
- Blade Thickness: 0. 08 in (0. 2 cm)
- Blade Length: 3. 6 in (9. 1 cm)
- Total Length: 8. 25 in (20. 9 cm)
- Net Weight: 3. 9 oz. (110 g)