The Morakniv Craft line Basic 546 Fixed-Blade Utility Knife features a 3. 6-inch fixed blade made of specially selected, hardened stainless steel that allows it to stay sharp longer and withstand higher loads. The composition of the Sandvik stainless steel blade on the Craft line Basic 546 is ideal for working in marine, fishing, outdoor, and construction applications where knives see hard use and are commonly exposed to dirt and moisture.
An impact-resistant handle with a larger shape fits comfortably in the hand. A finger guard on the handle offers additional safety. Included with the Morakniv Craft line Basic 546 Fixed-Blade Knife is a hard plastic Combo-Sheath, which provides a quick-connect feature for attaching a second knife and sheath. Morakniv has been manufacturing the highest quality knives in Mora, Sweden since 1891. Manufacturer's limited lifetime.
- Fixed blade utility knife with a carbon steel blade.
- Ergonomic handle of TPE rubber provides optimum grip
- Hard plastic Combo-Sheath allows for the connection of a second knife and sheath
- Blade Thickness: 0. 08 in (0. 2 cm)
- Blade Length: 3. 6 in (9. 1 cm)
- Total Length: 8. 25 in (20. 9 cm)
- Net Weight: 3. 9 oz. (110 g)