This knife has a single-edged stainless steel blade for left hand use. The back of the knife is not sharp which gives you the possibilities to use your right hand to push the blade with your fingers from the back.
We have optimized the blade to make it run smooth over the inside of the spoon or bowl. Improved edge bevels complete the blade and give it the optimum carving experience.
Hook Knife 164 Left-Handed Features
- Hook knife wood carving tool for carving spoons, bowls, cups, or for any detailed relief carving
- Single-edged blade makes it suitable for pull cuts or for push cuts.
- Top grade Swedish 12C27 stainless steel features excellent edge performance, razor sharpness, high hardness, and exceptional corrosion resistance
- Ergonomically designed oiled birch wood handle for comfort and balance
- Made in Sweden
Hook Knife 164 Left-Handed Specifications
PLEASE NOTE: Patina of the blade is a normal part of the tempering process and does not affect the performance of the product.
- NET WEIGHT: 62 g (2.1 oz)
- PRODUCT LENGTH: 170 mm (6.6 inches)
- GROSS WEIGHT: 111 g (3.9 oz)
- PRODUCT WIDTH: 29 mm (1.1 inches)
- BLADE THICKNESS: 2.0 mm
- INTERNAL HOOK RADIUS: 13 mm
- KNIFE LENGTH: 164 mm (6.45 oz)
- BLADE LENGTH: 55 mm (2.16 inches)