New for 2022 and for a limited time only! The Morakniv Basic 511 Utility Knife features a 3.6-inch fixed blade made of high carbon steel that achieves high hardness, sharpens easily and is exceptionally tough. High carbon steels are preferred in applications that demand durability and frequent regrinding. The material is harder than stainless steel, allowing it to hold a sharper and more durable acute edge.
An impact-resistant handle with a larger shape fits comfortably in the hand. A finger guard on the handle provides additional safety. Included with the knife is a hard plastic Combi-Sheath, which provides a quick-connect feature for attaching a second knife and sheath.
Morakniv has been manufacturing the highest-quality knives in Mora, Sweden since 1891. Morakniv Craftline Series include sharp, durable, high-quality utility knives suitable for construction, trade and industrial professionals. Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty.
- 2018 Color combo
- 3.6-inch fixed blade, high carbon steel utility knife, for high hardness, easy sharpening, and exceptional toughness
- Impact-resistant, ergonomic TPE rubber handle for optimum grip; included finger guard provides additional safety
- Hard plastic Combi-Sheath features a quick-connection for the addition of a second knife and sheath
- Made in Sweden; limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty
- Blade Thickness: 0.08 in (0.2 cm)
- Blade Length: 3.6 in (9.1 cm)
- Total Length: 8.25 in (20.9 cm)
- Net Weight: 3.9 oz (110 g)