New to the Mora carving tool range - the Stainless Steel Mora 163 is a specialist hook knife for carving bowls and spoons. It has an oiled birch wood handle which provides excellent grip and control when carving. It will carve most types of wood including hard woods such as Cherry and Ash. Double edged. Carbon steel blade. Oiled birchwood handle.
- Hook knife wood carving tool for carving spoons, bowls, cups, or for any detailed relief carving
- Double-edged blade with wide, 0.9 inch radius is ideal for initial, course hollowing
- Top grade Swedish 12C27 stainless steel features excellent edge performance, razor sharpness, high hardness, and exceptional corrosion resistance
- Ergonomically designed oiled birch wood handle for comfort and balance
- Total length 7 inches (178 mm)
- Blade length 2.8 inches (71 mm)
- Blade thickness 0.1 inches (2.5 mm)
- Weight 2.1 oz. (59 g)
- Made in Sweden
- PLEASE NOTE: Discolouring/tarnishing of the blade is a normal part of the tempering process and does not affect the performance of the product.