Morakniv® has always been a universal tool with unique properties. The durable steel, hardened in Mora after secret recipe. The knife edge with a grinding that ensures sharpness for a long time. The broken knife back, the coiled handle, the balance and feel, power and precision. Those are qualities that made the knife the natural companion we embarked in the forest to take advantage of what nature has to give.
Now we have joined the qualities that made the knife from Mora so prized by the campfire and joined them with the modern kitchen's needs. The result is a series of beautiful and timeless kitchen knives produced in Mora. And in line with our tradition, it is the user that has shaped the outcome.
Chef's knife has a blade length of 22 cm. The blade has an integrated finger stop. The knife has an excellent balance. The beveled tip allows safe handling and prevents stick injuries.
- Blade of 2.5 mm thick stainless steel that stays sharp for a long time.
- Blade has an integrated finger stop.
- The knife has excellent balance.
- Beveled tip allows safe handling and prevents stick injuries.
- Handle of red- or black-stained Swedish birch.
Blade Thickness: 0.1" (2.5 mm)
Blade Length: 8.7" (220 mm)
Total Length: 13.6" (345 mm)
Net Weight: 6.2 oz. (175 g)