The colors of 2017 are lime and black!
Our most used craft knife Basic 511 is now introduced in this years unique color. Give your working day an extra touch with this both effective and colorful model.
Basic 511, with its blade of carbon steel, is one of our most used and appreciated craft knives. For 2017 it’s made in a unique color combination: black and lime.
About Basic 511
The solid finger guard optimizes safety and the larger-shaped handle makes the knife sit even better in your hand. The blade is made of high quality carbon steel a steel quality that also makes the knife easier to re-sharpen so you can use it over and over again. Keep in mind that carbon steel can be affected by moisture and corrosive environments so make it a habit to wipe your knife and oil the blade after using it.
This knife is not compatible with a fire starter
This knife is designed and intended for Scandinavian construction workers. Here, our priority is a sharp and durable edge with a good grip, which means that the look of the spine isn’t a high priority feature. You are more than welcome to use any of our knives for your intended needs, but keep in mind that the spine will be “raw” (not grinded) on most craftsmen and construction knives. Therefore, it’s not compatible with a fire starter.
- 3.6-inch fixed blade, high carbon steel utility knife, for high hardness, easy sharpening, and exceptional toughness
- Impact-resistant, ergonomic TEP rubber handle for optimum grip
- Included finger guard provides additional safety
- Hard plastic Combi-Sheath features a quick-connection for the addition of a second knife and sheath
- Made in Sweden
- Limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty
- Blade Thickness: 0.08 in (0.2 cm)
- Blade Length: 3.6 in (9.1 cm)
- Total Length: 8.25 in (20.9 cm)
- Net Weight: 3.9 oz (110 g)