Morakniv gave this knife a orange polymer handle that feels comfortable in the hand. The finger guard has been developed to optimize safety. The blade has a perfect balance between length and width, which gives a better experience when using the knife. The carefully chosen knife steel is hardened in Sweden to their exact specifications.
The blade is of high-quality carbon steel that is easy to resharpen. Carbon steel can be affected by moisture and corrosive environments, therefore, you will want to get in the habit of wiping off the knife and use oil on the blade after each use. The included polymer sheath has a water drain hole and belt clip for convenient storage and carry.
- 3.6-inch fixed blade, high carbon steel utility knife, for high hardness, easy sharpening, and exceptional toughness
- Impact-resistant, ergonomic TPE rubber handle for optimum grip; included finger guard provides additional safety
- Hard plastic Combi-Sheath features a quick-connection for the addition of a second knife and sheath
- Made in Sweden - limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty
- Blade Length: 3.625" (9.1 cm)
- Handle Length: 4.5"
- Overall Length: 8.25" (20.9 cm)
- Net weight: 3.9 oz (110 g)
- Blade Material: Carbon Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.08" (0.2 cm)
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Grind: Scandi
- Blade Finish: Polished
- Handle Material: Polymer
- Handle Thickness: 0.82"
- Sheath Material: Polymer
- Made in Sweden