The solid finger guard optimizes safety and the larger-shaped handle makes the knife sit even better in your hand. The blade is made of high quality carbon steel a steel quality that also makes the knife easier to re-sharpen so you can use it over and over again. Keep in mind that carbon steel can be affected by moisture and corrosive environments so make it a habit to wipe your knife and oil the blade after using it.
- 3.6-inch fixed blade, high carbon steel utility knife, for high Hardness, easy sharpening, and exceptional toughness
- Impact-resistant, ergonomic tep rubber handle for optimum grip; included finger guard provides additional safety
- Hard plastic Combi-Sheath features a quick-connection for the addition of a second knife and sheath
- Blade thickness: 0.08 in (0.2 cm), blade length: 3.6 in (9.1 cm), total length: 8.25 in (20.9 cm), net weight: 3.9 oz (110 g)
- Made in Sweden; limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty