Minimum Order: 15 units to get display box.
This is a 15 knife mix that includes display box. You must add 15 units to your cart to get this assortment. The Morakniv Companion Adventure Mix includes five colors: Black, Anthracite, Navy Blue, Military Green, and Desert.
- Knife with a 2.5 mm thick cold-rolled stainless steel blade.
- Scandinavian grind produces a very sharp edge with excellent control of the cut and is easy to sharpen.
- Ergonomic handle with patterned high-friction rubber grip gives the feeling of control, making work easier, as if the knife were an extension of your hand.
- Color-matching plastic sheath with belt clip.
- All-in-one outdoor knife with a stainless steel blade.
- Blade Thickness: 0.1" (2.5 mm)
- Blade Length: 4.1" (104 mm)
- Total Length: 8.5" (217 mm)
- Net Weight: 4.1 oz. (116 g)
Companion is one of our most popular knives, because, as the name suggests, it is such a reliable companion. It works well both as an introductory knife for the younger generation as well as for more experienced outdoor enthusiasts. Now we are launching Companion in three new colors and a new color-kit.
Companion is used in a huge variety of situations by a range of users: bush crafters, hunters and outdoor enthusiasts have all discovered the charm of this knife.
”Companion is an amazingly useful knife that has been a favorite among many Morakniv users in the world for a very long time. Therefore, we’re now happy to present it in three new colors – navy blue, anthracite and desert. Together with two already existing colors, Military Green and Black, they will be sold as a new color kit called Adventure Mix” says Niclas Wiklund, Global Business Development Manager.
Companion is the perfect knife for an adventure, a real all-round knife. The tang runs three-quarters of the way up the knife, so that you can work with power and precision. It has a soft friction grip handle made of TPE rubber, which makes the knife feel safe and steady to work with. The polymer knife sheath has a practical belt clip for attaching the knife to a rucksack or a belt – always close at hand.