The Pedco UltraPod Grip is an excellent platform for POV sports cameras, camcorders, binoculars, spotting scopes, medium-format cameras, compact DSLR cameras with shorter lenses, and other devices with a 1/4 inch-20 female thread.
It is larger than the popular UltraPod I and is the newer version of our UltraPod II. The UltraPod Grip’s newer design incorporates rubber over-molded grips on the rear legs to help hold the tripod securely on larger objects when mounting vertically or horizontally. The tripod can stand on fold-out, no-slip feet or reliably attach to solid objects such as posts, tree limbs, railings, etc. with the removable hook and loop cinch strap.
The unique ball and socket camera mount assembly adjusts to multiple positions quickly and easily without having to remove the device. The Grip is made of 30-percent glass-filled nylon resin with aluminum threaded components ready to provide years of support for the most demanding photographer.
- Designed for use with POV video and small to medium-sized high performance cameras.
- Ultralight, ultra-compact, ultra-versatile tripod for extreme sports photographers and travelers on the go.
- Incorporates rubber over-molded grips on the rear legs to help hold tripod securely on larger objects when mounting vertically or horizontally
- 13" (33 cm) PowerStrap™ mounting system allows cameras to be easily mounted on large posts, roll bars, ski poles, tree limbs, etc.
- Single control knob offers complete 360 degree ball-mount adjustability.
- Rugged polycarbonate housing holds cameras up to 6 lb. (2.7 kg).
- Cast aluminum ball for sturdy and precise adjustability, nests in pistol grip for compact storage in a pocket or pack.
- Grippy TPE handle, knob, and footpads provide extra security and comfort.
WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals including BPA, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Dimensions (folded): 7 x 2 x 2 inches
- Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Pan Adjustment: 360 degreesTilt Adjustment: +/- 90 degrees
- Angular Adjustment: +/- 20 degrees
- Designed in Seattle, Made in China
- Limited Lifetime warranty.