Repel water and ensure a more consistent light in the outdoors with UCO’s Waterproof Matches. Ideal for adventures in adverse conditions, barbequing on the boat or an unexpected emergency, these matches have a durable waterproof coating that provides the security of light and warmth in compromising situations. Each packet contains 4 boxes of 40 matches each, so stash a box in your backpack, glove box, survival kit and boating supplies for a little peace of mind.
- Waterproof safety matches light even after being soaked in water.
- Sturdy carbonized match stick for safe and reliable fire starting.
- Water-resistant box and strikers.
- Ideal for camping, hiking, boating, survival kits, etc.
- Contains 4 boxes with 40 matches per box.
- Burn Time (up to): 15 seconds
- Length: 2.125" (5.4 cm)
CAUTION: Close box before striking match. Carefully monitor lit matches until completely burned. Keep out of reach of children.
- For lighting a match, it is ideal if the striker is a firm surface which can usually be achieved by just closing the box.
- If striker and box become wet, the striker will still work, but needs to dry first so that the surface is once again firm. Use a spare striker until then.
- Strike away from the body or in a downwards position. Be careful of bystanders.
- Be careful when striking the match since sparks can fly off the igniting head.
- After using the match, run it in water to be certain that it will not light anything else on fire.