Flatpack Grill & Fire Pit
Item No. GR-FPG
Now includes travel case! The Flatpack portable grill & fire pit packs compact for easy transportation to the beach, campsite or barbeque. It's constructed of stainless steel for durability and easy maintenance. After a quick 30 second set-up, you're ready to go. All you need to do to set up this
Now includes travel case! The Flatpack portable grill & fire pit packs compact for easy transportation to the beach, campsite or barbeque. It's constructed of stainless steel for durability and easy maintenance. After a quick 30 second set-up, you're ready to go. All you need to do to set up this grill is unfold it and place the grates on top. It has a stable base for safe grilling and the sides serve as wind breaks for grilling in windy conditions. It can also be used as a firepit, to help you leave no trace.
- Folds to aprox. 1.1" thick to pack in backpack.
- Includes canvas case w/ hook & loop closure.
- Quick 30 second setup.
- Safely contains a fire and keeps fire off the ground.
- Constructed from durable stainless steel to provide high rust and corrosion resistance.
- Sides of grill serve as a wind-break.
- Can be used as a fire pit.
- Dimensions-packed: 13.5" long x 10" wide x 1.1" thick
- Dimensions-opened: 13.5" long x 10" wide x 11" tall
- Grilling Area: 13"(33 cm) x 10" (25.4 cm)
- Weight: 3.3 lbs (1.5 kgs)
WARNING: Do not use indoors. Do not leave burning coals or wood unattended. Keep away from children and pets. Let Flatpack Grill cool down after use. Do not store or transport while steel is hot.
|Description||Flatpack Medium Portable Grill & Firepit|
|Product Group Name||Camp Kitchen|
I opened my grill and in went the charcoal, lit it... and made a huge steak... Awesome multipurpose grill/ fire pit.. I love the simplicity and the quality of build is second to none.. another great product..
This Grill has been great , I have used it with wood and charcoal. Has performed remarkable. I like that i can boil a pot on one side and cook a steak on the other. Very nice grill. Check out my youtube video showing this in use , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAmGOf5370o&t=2s