This knife has a dubble-edged stainless steel blade so that you can use it for both pull and push carving. The blade has the smaller curve of our hook knives.
We have optimized the blade to make it run smooth over the inside of the spoon or bowl. Improved edge bevels complete the blade and give it the optimum carving experience.
To protect both you and the knife it comes with a simple but ingeniously designed edge protection made out of Swedish vegetable tanned leather manufactured locally with cowhides from the region.
Hook Knife 162 Features
- Hook knife wood carving tool for carving spoons, bowls, cups, or for any detailed relief carving
- Double-edged blade with smaller, 0.6 inch radius is perfect for final touches
- Top grade Swedish 12C27 stainless steel features excellent edge performance, razor sharpness, high hardness, and exceptional corrosion resistance
- Ergonomically designed oiled birch wood handle for comfort and balance
- Made in Sweden
- Includes Leather Sheath
Hook Knife 162 Specifications
- NET WEIGHT: 62 g (2.18 oz)
- PRODUCT LENGTH: 170 mm (6.7 inches)
- GROSS WEIGHT: 111 g (3.91 oz)
- PRODUCT WIDTH: 29 mm (1.14 inches)
- BLADE THICKNESS: 2.0 mm
- KNIFE LENGTH :164 mm (6.4 inches)
- BLADE LENGTH: 55 mm (2.16 inches)