This new Behemoth Sweetfire is our largest strikeable tinder ever. These 'points' are made from renewable biofuel and burn for 15 minutes. They are a great addition to any outdoorsman's backpack, disaster kit or bugout bag. Stormproof means these matches will still light and burn even if they get wet. Our mission is to help you easily start a fire. It's so easy, it's almost cheating!
- Stormproof strikeable tip, can be used with included striker in bag, eliminating need for matches.
- Made from sugarcane waste - bagasse is a fibrous sugarcane by-product and is used around the world as a renewable bio fuel.
- Each Behemoth is 5.5" long.
- Burn Time: 15 mins/point
- Weight: 0.8oz (23g) each
- Dims: 5.5" x 0.75" x 0.4" (14 x 2 x 1 cm) each
CAUTION: For outdoor use by adults only. Carefully monitor lit matches until completely burned. Store extra strikers in protective sleeves after use to keep dry. Store matches separately from strikers to prevent accidental ignition.
MATCH PERFORMANCE TIPS:
- For lighting a match, it is ideal if the striker is a firm surface which can usually be achieved by just closing the box.
- If striker and box become wet, the striker will still work, but needs to dry first so that the surface is once again firm. Use a spare striker until then.
- If matches become wet, just wipe dry before use.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including carbon monoxide, soot and other combustion by-products, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Warning: Do not light this product indoors.
- Strike away from the body or in a downwards position. Be careful of bystanders.
- Be careful when striking the match since sparks can fly off the igniting head.
- After using the match, run it in water to be certain that it will not light anything else on fire.